STRIP MINING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
All aspects of strip mining are covered in 101 abstracts. However, the major topics include land reclamation, environmental aspects and the satellite remote sensing of mines.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Coal mining; Coal resources; Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Land reclamation; Mines; Mining engineering; Remote sensing; Solid waste disposal; Spoil; Strip mining; Traffic forecasting; Water; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Mine waters
- Subject Areas: Environment; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00091241
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM