BEHAVIOR AND PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF NOISE. VOLUME 2, 1972-1974 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Volume 2 cites 72 research reports on the medical, social, psychological, and physiological problems of noise pollution. Human tolerances to noise from aircraft, community traffic, industry, and military weapons are discussed. Reports on protective measures, noise control and abatement are also included.
- See also Volume 1, NTIS/PS-75/102.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Crockett, P W
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft noise; Bibliographies; Diseases and medical conditions; Ear; Hearings; Highway traffic; Industrial hygiene; Noise; Noise control; Physiological aspects; Pollution control; Protective clothing; Rolling; Social factors; Stress (Physiology); Stress (Psychology); Tolerance (Physiology); Tolerances (Engineering); Traffic noise
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement; Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Ear protectors; Noise sound; Tolerances; Tolerances physiology; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091237
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM