ENERGY CONSERVATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
There are 91 citations presented which concern all aspects of energy conservation including topics such as reducing electricity demand, conservation policies, and the reduction of heating and automotive fuel consumption.
- Supersedes COM-74-11138.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Building; Conservation; Demand; Electric power supply; Electricity; Energy; Fuel consumption; Heating; Policy; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric power demand; Government policies; Space heating
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Environment; Highways; Policy; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091234
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM