AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 1. ABATEMENT THROUGH MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Planning and management studies for the abatement of air pollution from automobiles are covered. This bibliography contains 89 abstracts including reports on maintenance and inspection programs, emission factors, urban planning related to pollution, Government policies, and the effects of these strategies on citizens and urban growth. Reports which give background information pertinent to such abatement decisions are also presented.
- See also Part 2, NTIS/PS-75/310. Supersedes COM-74-10968.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; City planning; Exhaust gases; Governments; Highway transportation; Inspection; Maintenance; Maintenance practices; Management; Motor fuels; Planning; Policy; Traffic surveys; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091233
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM