AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 3. CONTROL EQUIPMENT (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Presented are techniques and equipment to control automobile exhaust. The topics of these 100 abstracts include the design and performance of catalytic and thermal reactors, retrofit devices, carburetors, and ignition timing systems. The effects of this equipment on the industry and studies of catalysts are also covered. New engine designs to improve emission exhaust are not included here but rather in Part 4.
- See also Part 2, NTIS/PS-75/310, and Part 4, NTIS/PS-75/312. Supersedes COM-74-10968.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carburetors; Catalytic converters; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Fumes; Performance evaluations; Retrofitting; Thermal reactors; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Crank case fumes
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091231
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM