AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 4. NEW AUTOMOTIVE ENGINES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
This part of the series on automobile air pollution includes studies on new designs of automobile engines. The bibliography contains 60 citations covering studies on gas turbines, stratified charged engines, steam engines, hybrid engines using electric motors or flywheels, and rotary engines. Electric vehicles are covered in the Published Search, COM-74-10101, Electric Automobiles. Retrofit devices are included in Part 3 of this series.
- See also Part 3, NTIS/PS-75/311, and Part 5, NTIS/PS-75/313. Supersedes COM-74-10968.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Design; Diesel engines; Energy; External combustion engines; Gas turbines; Innovation; Rankine engines; Steam engines; Stratified charge engines; Turbine engines; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hybrids
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Future concepts; Rankine cycle
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091230
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM