AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 6. ATMOSPHERIC MOTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The modeling, diffusion, and motion of motor vehicle exhaust emissions is presented in 42 citations of Federally-sponsored research. These reports were chosen to be of interest to those involved with the prediction of pollution from motor vehicles or entire highway systems.
- See also Part 5, NTIS/PS-75/313. Supersedes COM-74-10968.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Atmospheric diffusion; Atmospheric interference; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Diffusion (Optics); Exhaust gases; Forecasting; Highway transportation; Highways; Mathematical models; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Particles; Wind
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Dispersion
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091228
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM