EXPLOR: EXAMINATION OF POLLUTION LEVELS OF ROADWAYS
EXPLOR, a conservation of mass mathematical model with a second order advection-diffusion scheme, is used to calculate off-roadway, ground level carbon monoxide concentrations. EXPLOR has been validated to within the experimental error of the supplied traffic data.
Systems, Science and Software3398 Carmel Mountain Road
La Jolla, CA United States 92037
California Air Resources Board1001 I Street, P.O. Box 2815
Sacramento, CA United States 95812
- Kirsch, J W
- Mason, B F
- Publication Date: 1974-1-15
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; All terrain vehicles; Anemometry; Atmospheric circulation; Carbon monoxide; Concentration (Chemistry); Diffusion (Optics); Highway transportation; Mathematical models; Roads; Wind
- Uncontrolled Terms: Advection
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091227
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSS-R-74-2029 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: ARB-659t
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM