PROGRAM SPECIFICATION FOR THE TRAFFIC ACCIDENT RECORDING MODULE
The report is from a USAC series produced by the city of Reading covering activities from systems analysis through implementation and evaluation of urban information systems. It is divided into two sections. The first section briefly describes Reading, USAC, and the goals set for the Physical and Economic Development Subsystem (PEDS). It further establishes a background for understanding how this particular module fits into the PEDS. Section two is a detailed description of each program within the Traffic Accident Recording Module. Inputs, outputs, and processing requirements are defined for each program. Record layouts, data base record forms, and card layouts are all contained in the appendices.
- Special Technical Report.
Reading, City of, PennsylvaniaReading, PA USA
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Computer science; Data collection; Data storage; Information processing; Information systems; Local government; Management information systems; Records management; Statistics; Systems analysis; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer technology; Urban information systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091224
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USAC-RPA2-4031
- Contract Numbers: HUD-H-1212
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM