BICYCLES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography contains 41 citations to research reports concerned principally with bicycle safety and accidents. Other areas covered include bikeways, traffic laws as related to bicycles, and physiological effects of using bicycles for exercise.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Gatsoff, C
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bicycles; Bikeways; Crashes; Physiological aspects; Recreation; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic regulations; Traffic safety; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic laws
- Old TRIS Terms: Exercise physiology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091187
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1981 12:00AM