TRACKED AIR CUSHION VEHICLES AND MAGNETIC LEVITATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Data relative to the design, dynamics, and feasibility of tracked air cushion vehicles and magnetic levitation systems are presented in these Government-sponsored research reports. Approximately 70 abstracts are included in this bibliography.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aerodynamics; Air cushion vehicles; Bibliographies; Design; Dynamics; Electromagnetic fields; Feasibility analysis; Induction motors; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Rapid transit; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Aerodynamic characteristics; Mechanical guides; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00091186
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1981 12:00AM