IMPACT OF FUTURE USE OF ELECTRIC CARS IN THE LOS ANGELES REGION: VOLUME III. TASK REPORTS ON IMPACT AND USAGE ANALYSIS
Volume 3 of a three volume report on possible impacts due to various levels of urban electric car use describes the DIFKIN computer model and linear rollback for analyzing future air quality in the South Coast Air Basin, forecasts stationary and vehicular pollutant emissions with and without electric cars, analyzes possible reductions of community noise from electric car use, projects life cycle costs of alternative electric cars in comparison with conventional cars as well as changes in employment and payroll in industry segments impacted by electric cars, and analyzes 1967 data to determine distributions of daily driving.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-238 876-SET, PC$24.00.
General Research CorporationOperations Analysis Division, Westgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
Environmental Protection AgencyAlternative Automotive Power Systems Division
Ann Arbor, MI United States
- Hamilton, W F
- Cattani, J A
- Eisenhut, J C
- Markovich, F J
- Martinez, J R
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 447 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Analysis; Automobile repair shops; Computer programs; Costs; Economic impacts; Electric automobiles; Energy; Evaluation; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Forecasting; Incentives; Materials; Regional planning; Reviews; Traffic models; Urban transportation; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer aided evaluation; Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091162
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-2103
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1982 12:00AM