ADVANCES IN GENERAL PURPOSE AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORTATION OF LATVIA
The article discusses general purpose automotive transportation in Latvia during 1972. Technological and economic innovations to improve efficiency and output are described. Examples of this are containerized shipping and mechanized loading and unloading.
- Trans. of Avtomobilnyi Transport (USSR) n9 p1-4 1972.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA USA 22901
- Slede, E
- Publication Date: 1974-1-2
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Ground transportation; Handling characteristics; Loading and unloading; Loads; Mechanization; Seismicity; Shipping; Translations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Handling; Loading
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Containerizing; Loading handling
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Marine Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00091149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1309-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM