CENSUS OF CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES: 1972. PRELIMINARY REPORT. HIGHWAY AND STREET CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
The reports provide, for each of the 27 industries, preliminary 1972 data for the United States and for states on: Number of construction establishments; receipts; employment; payrolls; payments to subcontractors; payments for materials, components and supplies; payments for the rental of machinery and equipment; value added; capital expenditures during the year; and depreciable assets. Limited data for 1967 are also shown. In addition, more detailed data are shown at the United States total level on construction receipts relating to new construction as compared with maintenance and repair work, ownership (public vs. private) of construction, location of work, and type of work (single-family houses, industrial buildings, streets and roads, etc.).
- Industry Series Report. NTIS #COM-74-70581/5ST Paper copy available from Social and Economic Statistics Administration, Washington, D.C. 20233. $0.35/copy.
Bureau of the Census14th Between E Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Census; Construction; Construction industry; Costs; Dwellings; Employment; Equipment leasing and rental businesses; Expenditures; Finance; Financing; Industrial buildings; Maintenance; Ownership, leasing and rental; Salaries
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Receipts and expenditures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Design; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091141
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CC72(P)-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM