FOG DISPERSAL (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies concerned with fog dispersal techniques and physics are presented. Most of the reports cover dispersal at airports; however, the 167 abstracts also include research on the physics and chemistry of fog dispersal, fog dispersing chemicals, the use of helicopter downwash to remove fog, electrical dispersing methods, plus other dispersal techniques. Both warm fog and ice fog are covered.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 172 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Bibliographies; Chemistry; Detectors; Downwash; Electric fields; Electrical equipment; Fog dispersal; Helicopters; Ice fog; Navigational aids; Nucleation; Physics; Smog; Supercooling; Weather forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Cloud seeding; Visibility cloud physics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091137
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM