BIBLIOGRAPHY OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES LITERATURE OBTAINED FROM COMPUTER INDEXED INFORMATION SOURCES
The search of 'Emergency Medical Service' was conducted against Medline (IM), GRA (Government Reports Announcements), NASA, and ERIC (Education Research Information Center) data banks covering the period from 1969 to the present. This search has produced much relevant information which can be found in this report under the following categories: System design; data collection; information management; trauma; education and training; standards, criteria, guidelines, and evaluation; facilities; communication; and transportation (ambulance, etc.).
- Prepared for California Regional Medical Program, Oakland, Rept. no. TR-06E-146A-03.
University of Southern California, Los AngelesWestern Research Application Center
Los Angeles, CA USA 90007
Health Resources AdministrationDivision of Regional Medical Programs
Rockville, MD USA
California Regional Medical ProgramOakland, CA USA
- Afifi, M
- Spindler, W C
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Communications; Computers; Emergency vehicles; Evaluation; Facilities; Information systems; Injuries; Medical personnel; Medical services; Search and rescue operations; Surveys; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091126
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WESRAC-S-251-1500 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM