WICHITA FALLS USAC PROJECT. LOT AND NETWORK DEFINITION (LAND) APPLICATION COMPLETION REPORT
This report is from a USAC series produced by the city of Wichita Falls, Texas. Objectives of the Lot and Network Definition (LAND) system include: maintaining unique locational descriptions of streets and parcels useful to IMIS applications, describing the area and lot line configurations of each parcel, providing city operations with information in an updated form appropriate to manual and computerized tasks, and minimizing staff time required to maintain parcel and street segment information. This report documents the system procedures utilized to maintain the geographic section of the integrated data base. The hardware and software systems are described.
Wichita Falls, City of, TexasUSAC Project
Wichita Falls, TX United States
Department of Housing and Urban DevelopmentUSAC Project
Washington, DC United States 20410
- Publication Date: 1974-9-30
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Areas; Computer science; Data banks; Information processing; Information systems; Local government; Management information systems; Streets; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer technology; Descriptions; Geographic area; Urban data banks; Urban information systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00091111
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USAC-WFT2-5011 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: HUD-H-1217
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM