COMPLEX STANDARDIZATION OF MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS SUPPLIED TO THE YAROSLAVL MOTOR PLANT
The article deals with the great amount of work involved in achieving increased standards of goods in the automobile industry. New methods of production have been introduced and new techniques developed. Cooperation between various branches and departments is the keynote to success in this field.
- Trans. of Standarty i Kachestvo (USSR) n1 p36-38 Jan 73.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA USA 22901
- Doletskii, V
- Glichev, A V
- Publication Date: 1974-2-20
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Components; Materials; Motor vehicle industry; Motor vehicles; Standardization; Standards; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Plant efficiencies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091094
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1702-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM