METHOD OF CHECKING AND ADJUSTING BRAKES OF THE GAZ-21 ON THE BASIS OF BRAKING TIME
The article presents a stand developed to check braking effectiveness and uniformity in motor vehicle wheel brakes. The check is conducted according to braking time, beginning when the pedal is depressed and ending when the wheel is fully stopped. The stand has a device to insure that accelerations are uniform for all checks and for different vehicles.
- Trans. of Avtomobilnyi Transport (USSR) n1 p25-26 1972.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA USA 22901
- Lavrentev, N
- Publication Date: 1974-3-5
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Braking; Measures of effectiveness; Passenger vehicles; Standardization; Test piles; Testing; Translations; Vehicle body components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Checkout procedures; Test fixtures; Vehicle chassis components
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091093
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1743-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM