STATE STANDARDS OF THE USSR, LEAD-ACID AUTOMOTIVE STORAGE BATTERIES GOST 959.0-71
A review of state standards for lead starting storage batteries used in heavy vehicles is presented. The standards show methods in which the batteries must be tested, stored, transported and packed, as well as their general specifications. The general specifications of various types of storage batteries are given, as is a breakdown of the arbitrary designation of each of them.
- Trans. of Russian State Standard GOST 959.0-71, 1973.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA USA 22901
- Publication Date: 1974-9-20
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Handling and storage; Heavy vehicles; Lead acid batteries; Limestone; Marl; Packaging; Specifications; Standards; Storage batteries; Storage facilities; Test procedures; Translations; Vehicles
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Marly limestone
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091090
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-930-74
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM