REPORT ON RAIL AND MARINE INTERFACE AT THE PORT OF NEW ORLEANS
This study was prepared to assist the Maritime Administration in finding which interface methods produce the most desired results in United States ports.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Cost effectiveness; Distance; Factor analysis; Freight terminals; Freight transportation; Interfaces; Intermodal terminals; Management information systems; Railroad transportation; Seaports; Time; Transportation planning; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Louisiana; New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Containerizing; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091080
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM