READING USAC PROJECT. DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE VEHICLE MANAGEMENT MODULE
The report signals completion of the design phase of the city of Reading vehicle management module. It is divided into eight sections describing USAC and the City of Reading's goals. One describes the vehicle management activities as they existed when design began. The next evaluates those activities and makes recommendations for improvement. Section four makes some recommendations. Section five describes the new vehicle management procedures, with the remaining sections describing operational requirements, computer program requirements, and conversion requirements. The next phase will be development. The VM Module will provide the capability to schedule preventive maintenance, to maintain history files, and to analyze performance.
- See also PB-239 390.
Reading, City of, PennsylvaniaReading, PA United States
Department of the NavyNaval Ship Research and Development
Bethesda, MD United States 20034
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Computer science; Evaluation; Forms (Documents); Guidelines; Improvements; Information processing; Information systems; Local government; Maintenance practices; Management; Management information systems; Operations; Preventive maintenance; Recommendations; Reviews; Systems engineering; Urban areas; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conversion; Municipal services
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer technology; Urban information systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091050
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USAC-RPA2-3251
- Contract Numbers: HUD-H-1212
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 2002 12:00AM