STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
The book is an attempt to present the basic considerations for safety in planning and using storage facilities for acids, alkalis, flammable and combustible liquids, liquid gases, highly toxic liquids and neutral substances.
- Edited trans. of mono. Khranenie i Transportirovanie Khimicheskikh Produktov, n.p., 1973 p1-272.
Wright-Patterson Air Force BaseForeign Technology Division
Dayton, OH USA
- Berezhkovskii, M I
- Publication Date: 1974-12-23
- Pagination: 400 p.
- TRT Terms: Acids; Bases (Chemistry); Chemicals; Chemicals; Fabrication; Flammability; Freight traffic; Handling and storage; Hazardous materials; Liquefied gases; Liquefied petroleum gas; Liquid bulk cargo; Liquids; Oils; Pipelines; Poisons; Pumps; Railroad transportation; Safety; Shipping; Storage facilities; Storage tanks; Translations; Transportation; Warehouses
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Liquid freight
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091031
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTD-HC-23-1721-74
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM