USE OF HELICOPTERS FOR AIR DELIVERY AND EMERGENCY
This bibliography contains citations of 39 unclassified reports dealing with use of helicopters for air delivery and emergency, aerial delivery, air drop operations, search and rescue, and emergency medical care. Corporate Author-Monitoring Agency, Subject, Title, Personal Author, Contract and Report Number Indexes are included.
Defense Documentation CenterCameron Station
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Air drop; Air transportation; Bibliographies; Delivery service; Disasters and emergency operations; Emergencies; Emergency medical services; Evacuation; Hazards and emergency operations; Helicopters; Logistics; Search and rescue operations; Transportation; Vehicle occupant rescue
- Uncontrolled Terms: Recovery
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerial delivery; Aerial pickup systems; Air drop operations; Helicopter hoists
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091030
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DDC-TAS-75-2 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM