HYDROGEN AS A FUEL
A short summary is given of continuing efforts directed toward evaluating the performance and problems of hydrogen-fueled piston engines and gas turbines and toward investigating the potential and problems of hydride and cryogenic storage of hydrogen.
- See also report dated 31 Aug 74, AD-787 484.
Stevens Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Mechanical Engineering
Hoboken, NJ United States
Office of Naval ResearchDepartment of the Navy, 800 North Quincy Street
Arlington, VA United States 22217
Advanced Research Projects Agency3701 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA United States 22203-1714
- Cole, R B
- Hollenberg, J W
- Magee, R S
- McAlevy III, R F
- Weil, K H
- Publication Date: 1975-2-28
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Cryogenics; Energy resources; Evaluation; Fuels; Gas turbines; Handling and storage; Hydrides; Hydrogen; Internal combustion engines; Performance; Piston engines; Storage facilities; Turbine engines; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Fuel sources; Hydridges
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091029
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ME-TR-75001 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-75-C-0220,, N00014-67-A0202-0046
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM