CURRENT INDUSTRIAL REPORTS. TRUCK TRAILERS. SUMMARY FOR 1973
The report shows quantity and value of shipments of truck trailers, by type of trailer, for the current and preceding month, with comparative data for the current month a year ago. A summary showing quantity and value of shipments of principal types of complete truck trailers, for the current month and each of 24 preceding months is included. The annual summary includes data on: Total value of shipments of truck trailers; the number of units and value of manufacturers' shipments, exports of domestic merchandise, percent of exports to manufacturers' shipments, and imports for consumption; the quantity and value of shipments by type of trailer and product code by months; and the quantity of shipments by type of customer and type of trailer for 1973 with comparative data for 1972.
- NTIS #COM-74-70011-S/ST.
Bureau of the CensusWashington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Consumption; Exports; Imports; Industries; International trade; Present value; Productivity; Reports; Shipments; Trailers; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Quantities; Value
- Old TRIS Terms: Current industrial reports; Imports for consumption; Manufacturers shipments
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00091023
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: M37L (73)-13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM