HACKENSACK MEADOWLANDS AIR POLLUTION STUDY. SUMMARY REPORT
The Hackensack Meadowlands Air Pollution Study final report consists of a summary report, five task reports and three appendices, each bound separately. This report is the summary report. Its purpose is to present an overview of the procedures developed for considering air pollution in the urban and transportation planning process, and to describe the results of applying these procedures to the evaluation and ranking of the four alternative land use plans for the New Jersey Hackensack Meadowlands.
- Prepared in cooperation with New Jersey Dept. of Environmental Protection, Trenton. See also PB-238 605.
Environmental Research & Technology, Incorporated429 Marrett Road
Lexington, MA USA 02173
Environmental Protection AgencyDallas, TX USA 75202
New Jersey Department of Environmental ProtectionTrenton, NJ USA
- Willis, B H
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Air; Air pollution; Areas; City planning; Computer programming; Computer science; Environmental impacts; Land use; Management; Mathematical prediction; Quality control; Recommendations; Standards; Statistical analysis; Swamps; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Quality
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer technology; Geographic area; Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Design; Economics; Environment; Highways; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00091010
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ERT-P-244-SR Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-71-39
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1982 12:00AM