BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF OIL POLLUTION - BIBLIOGRAPHY
References on the biological effects of oil are listed according to the following categories: Publications on the General Aspects of Oil Pollution, Reports of Oil Spill Incidents, General Biological Effects of Oil and of Specific Oil Spill Incidents, Effects of Oil on Birds, Effects of Oil on Fish, Effects of Oil on Shellfish, Effects of Oil on Freshwater Invertebrates, Effects of Oil on Plants, Effects of Oil of Dissolved Oxygen, Carcinogenic Effects of Oil, and Miscellaneous Biological Reports on Oil.
Environmental Protection AgencyEdison Water Quality Research Laboratory
Edison, NJ United States 08817
- Publication Date: 1969-10
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Environmental impacts; Oil spills; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Biological effects (Oil)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00019659
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Environmental Protection Agency
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 1 1973 12:00AM