EXAMINATION OF ISSUES RELATED TO TWO-CAR REGIONAL EMISSION CONTROL STRATEGIES: VOLUME II. TECHNICAL DISCUSSION
The report contains an examination and summarization of data pertaining to the issues relating to the implementation of a two-car regional emission control strategy.
- See also Volume 1 dated Apr 73, PB-238 553.
Aerospace Corporation2350 East El Sequdo Boulevard
El Sequndo, CA United States 90245
Environmental Protection AgencyEmission Control Technology Division, 2565 Plymounth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- HINTON, M G
- IURA, T
- MELTZER, J
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 242 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Catalysts; Exhaust gases; Implementation; Motor vehicle industry; Physical distribution; Regional planning; Regulations
- Geographic Terms: California; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Distribution property
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090982
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ATR-73(7324)-1
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-0417
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM