HACKENSACK MEADOWLANDS AIR POLLUTION STUDY. AIR QUALITY IMPACT OF LAND USE PLANNING
The Hackensack Meadowlands Air Pollution Study final report consists of a summary report, five task reports, and three appendices, each bound separately. This report is the fourth of the five task reports. Its purpose is to describe the set of planning guidelines for considering air pollution in the urban and transportation planning process as derived from the analysis of land use plans for the New Jersey Hackensack Meadowlands.
- Prepared in cooperation with New Jersey Dept. of Environmental Protection, Trenton. See also PB-238 605.
Environmental Research & Technology, Incorporated429 Marrett Road
Lexington, MA United States 02173
Environmental Protection AgencyDallas, TX United States 75202
New Jersey Department of Environmental ProtectionTrenton, NJ United States
- Willis, B H
- Mahoney, J R
- Goodrich, J C
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Air; Air pollution; City planning; Computer programming; Environmental impacts; Evaluation; Impacts; Information processing; Land use; Management; Mathematical models; Quality control; Statistical analysis; Swamps; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conversion; Quality
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Design; Economics; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00090980
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ERT-P-244-4 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-71-39
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1981 12:00AM