TECHNOLOGY UTILIZATION PROGRAM REPORT, 1974
The adaptation of various technological innovations from the NASA space program to industrial and domestic applications is summarized.
- Misc-Original Contains Color Illustrations.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20546
- Carlson, O
- Dosa, L
- Leavitt, W
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Development; Fire fighting; Fires; Intelligent transportation systems; Medical case reports; Medical records; Research; Resource allocation; Systems analysis; Technology; Technology transfer; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development; Technology utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Biomedical data
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00090975
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-SP-5120
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1976 12:00AM