AN ANALYSIS OF CONSTRAINTS ON INCREASED COAL PRODUCTION
This report identifies, describes, quantifies and ranks existing and potential constraints on the nation's ability to significantly increase coal production. The analysis is based on the Project Independence Blueprint 'Business as Usual,' 'Intermediate,' and 'Accelerated' production scenarios through the year 1985. Appropriate action is recommended to eliminate or reduce the impact of the identified constraints.
Mitre Corporation1820 Dolley Madison Boulevard
McLean, VA USA 22102
Department of the Interior1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20240
- Bhutani, J
- Brice, A
- ELLIOTT, J
- Ellis, D
- Jacobsen, W
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 485 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Capital; Coal; Coal mining; Coal resources; Environmental impacts; Excavating equipment; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Labor market; Mining; Natural resources; Planning; Production; Production control; Productivity; Specifications; Statistics; Strip mining; Tables (Data); Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Water resources
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk traffic; Geographic divisions; Mining equipment; Underground mining
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00090922
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6830 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DI-14-01-0001-1937
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM