VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC STATION
The SDA-70 Vehicle Diagnostic Station is discussed. The station is designed for testing GAZ and ZIL vehicles without disassembling them. Using three generators, the stand measures 80 to 90 parameters and recognizes 130 to 150 deficiencies, depending on the vehicle being tested. The stand includes a dynamometer for testing of power and braking, and facilities for checking wheel and axle alignment.
- Trans. of Avtomobilnyi Transport (USSR) n10 p29-30 1972.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA USA 22901
- Demidov, V
- Publication Date: 1974-3-14
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Braking; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Dynamometers; Inspection; Measurement; Motor vehicles; Passenger terminals; Railroad stations; Translations; Vehicles; Wheels
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Highways; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090898
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1868-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM