HYDROGEN ENERGY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Abstracts dealing with prodution, storage, and use of hydrogen are presented. Production methods include coal gasification, bio-solar conversion, and production from water. Abstracts on hydrogen use primarily deal with applications in vehicular transportation (automobiles and aircraft) and electric power generation. (Contains 86 abstracts).
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aircraft; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Electric power; Electric power generation; Fuels; Gas industry; Hydrides; Hydrogen; Production methods; Utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas production; Gas storage
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090887
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM