SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT PLAN: REPORT ON THE STATE OF WISCONSIN
The report provides a status report on Wisconsin's solid waste management programs carried out by state government in accordance with legislative direction. It reviews present programs, recommends new programs and changes in existing programs, and examines some legislative alternatives for continuing to meet the solid waste management needs of the state. Topics discussed include the following: Goals, objectives, policies, and programs for solid waste management in Wisconsin; Implementation of Wisconsin Solid Waste Management Plan and programs; Alternatives for the future; Solid waste generation; Storage, collection and transportation; Solid waste processing; Land disposal of solid wastes; and, Recycling.
Wisconsin Department of Natural ResourcesSolid Waste Management Section
Madison, WI USA
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 108 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural wastes; Air pollution; Automobiles; Comminution; Compost; Fills; Financing; Handling and storage; Incinerators; Industrial wastes; Land reclamation; Land use; Laws; Legislation; Management; Monitoring; Planning; Policy; Recycling; Solid waste disposal; State government; Storage facilities; Transportation; Waste disposal; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems; Monitors
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection; Government policies; Management planning; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00090872
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WDNR-SW-74-01 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM