PROCEEDINGS OF THE ANNUAL ILLINOIS ENERGY CONFERENCE (2ND) HELD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO CIRCLE ON JUNE 24-25, 1974
The report includes five major topics: energy conservation in the residential-commercial sector, energy conservation in industry and agriculture, energy management in utilities, energy conservation in transportation, and energy conservation policy.
- Library of Congress Catalog card no. 74-620168.
University of Illinois, ChicagoEnergy Resources Center
Chicago, IL USA 60607
National Science FoundationOffice of Intergovernmental Science and Research Utilization
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 222 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Commercial buildings; Conferences; Conservation; Demand; Distillation; Dwellings; Electric power supply; Electric utilities; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Industries; Meetings; Policy; Public utilities; Residential areas; State government; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Old TRIS Terms: Destructive distillation; Electric power demand; Energy management; Government policies; Proceedings
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Policy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00090867
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: NSF-GT-44112
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM