AIR POLLUTION: CONFERENCE ON LOW POLLUTION POWER SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT, EINDHOVEN, (THE NETHERLANDS) ON FEBRUARY 23, 24, 25, 1971
Contents: Federal motor vehicle emission goals for CO, HC, and NOx based on desired air quality levels; The advance automotive power systems program; The potential of the gas turbine vehicle in alleviating air pollution; The Stirling-cycle engine; Rankine-cycle power system with organic-based fluid and reciprocating expander for low emission automotive propulsion; Stirling engine activities at united stirling (Sweden); Nitrogen oxide formation in the combustion chamber of the internal combustion engine and its suppression by measures from combustion technology; A European contribution to lower vehicle exhaust emissions; Low emissions from controlled combustion for automotive Rankine cycle engines; Hybrid heat engine/electric systems study; Advanced techniques in electrical vehicles; Research and development on a lithium-sulfur battery; Research and development plan of electric car; Studies by Fiat on the electrically-driven automobile; Electrical vehicles with fuel cells: Why and how.
- See also PB-240 565 and PB-240 581.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationCommittee on the Challenges of Modern Society
Brussels 39, Belgium
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Air and Waste Management
Ann Arbor, MI United States
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 346 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Diesel engines; Electric automobiles; Electric vehicles; Exhaust gases; Fuel cells; Gas turbines; Gravimeters; Hybrid vehicles; Internal combustion engines; Meetings; Motor fuels; Pollutants; Rankine engines; Stirling engines; Storage batteries; Turbine engines; Vehicle power plants; Wankel engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Automobile engines; Emission rates; Rankine cycle; Stirling cycle engines
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NATO/CCMS-4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM