AIR POLLUTION: AIR QUALITY CRITERIA FOR CARBON MONOXIDE
Contents: Occurrence, properties, and fate of atmospheric carbon monoxide; Principles of formation and control of carbon monoxide; Estimation of carbon monoxide emissions; Measurement of carbon monoxide concentrations in ambient air; Atmospheric carbon monoxide concentrations; Effects of carbon monoxide on plants and certain microorganisms; Toxicological appraisal of carbon monoxide; Epidemiological appraisal of carbon monoxide.
- Prepared by CCMS/NATO Expert Panel on Air Quality Criteria. See also report dated Mar 70, PB-190 261.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationCommittee on the Challenges of Modern Society
Brussels 39, Belgium
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Air and Waste Management
Ann Arbor, MI USA
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Pagination: 289 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Atmosphere; Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Combustion; Concentration (Chemistry); Epidemiology; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Microorganisms; Nervous system; Plants; Reviews; Toxicity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Central nervous system; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Atmospheric composition; Carbon monoxide poisoning; Combustion products
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NATO/CCMS-10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM