THE EVALUATION OF POLICY-RELATED RESEARCH IN EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES: VOLUME III. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES TRANSPORTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHIC REVIEW)
The report deals with emergency medical transportation system as it relates to the entire emergency care system and its various subsystems. Transportation system performance measures are discussed and the field of operations research is presented as it applies to and has been used in EMS transportation systems. There is a bibliography of 87 citations.
- Paper copy also available in set of 4 reports as PB-240 777-SET, PC$22.00.
University of Tennessee, KnoxvilleBureau of Public Administration
Knoxville, TN United States 37916
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Plaas, H
- Dodson, D C
- King, H
- Pike, D H
- Shipley, F B
- Publication Date: 1974-8-30
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Ambulances; Bibliographies; Disasters and emergency operations; Evaluation; Hazards and emergency operations; Helicopters; Medical services; Operations research; Policy; Research; Transportation; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Disintegrated rocks
- Subject Areas: Policy; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00090849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: NSF-GI-39338
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM