SHIP NOISE ABATEMENT EQUIPMENT
The report contains a description of the means for combating noise on board vessels to permit attainment of normal conditions for work and leisure in most of the ship's compartments.
- Trans. of Sudostroenie (USSR) n9 p49-54 1974.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Selivanov, K N
- Egorov, N F
- Publication Date: 1974-12-13
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Engines; Noise; Noise control; Random vibration; Ship structural components; Ships; Translations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction; Ship noise
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine noise; Shipboard noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090812
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM