DS-70 AGGREGATE FOR CRUSHING SOIL
The DS-70 aggregate is additional equipment for the D-709 soil-mixing installation and is intended for crushing weak (kaolinite) clays with moisture of up to 12%. The aggregate contains a bar screen, a mill, and a conveyor. When changing to different soils, the aggregate need not be removed from the D-709 installation.
- Trans. of Stroitelnye i Dorozhnye Mashiny (USSR) n8 p2-3 1972.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA USA 22901
- Kaganovskii, Y
- Publication Date: 1974-7-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Building materials; Construction equipment; Crushing; Mixing; Roadbuilding machinery; Soils; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00090789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1394-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM