PRESTRESSED CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The physical and mechanical properties of prestressed concrete are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Most of the 161 citations relate to the use in highways and highway bridges, although other structural forms are included.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 166 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Beams; Bibliographies; Concrete pavements; Highway bridges; Highways; Mechanical properties; Physical properties; Prestressed concrete; Reinforced concrete; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Support)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00090770
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM