CATHODIC PROTECTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Cathodic protection of ships, moorings, nuclear reactors, underground pipes, underwater equipment, and steel reinforcement are presented in 125 abstracts. The research covers electrochemistry, electrode cleaning, method reliability and electron microscopy. See also the Published Searches, NTIS/PS-75/143, Sea Water Corrosion, and COM-74-10889, Marine Fouling.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cables; Cathodic protection; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Electric power supply; Electrochemistry; Equipment; Moorings; Nuclear reactors; Pipe; Pipelines; Radioactive materials; Railroad electrification; Rapid transit; Reinforced concrete; Reinforcing steel; Seawater; Ships; Steel; Underground structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor materials; Pipes tubes; Underground corrosion; Underwater equipment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Energy; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090769
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM