THE D-645-2 COMPLEX OF EQUIPMENT FOR PREPARING ASPHALT CONCRETE MIXES
The D-645-2 complex is intended for preparing asphalt concrete and bitumen-mineral mixes which are used in road building and for other types of construction. It is designed so that when necessary the formula for the mix can be changed easily. The article gives the order of preparation of the mixes and describes the various units of the complex. The equipment was tested under unfavorable weather conditions and proved to be entirely satisfactory. Its adoption in industry will effect large economic savings.
- Trans. of Stroitelnye i Dorozhnye Mashiny (USSR) n7 p8-11 1972.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA United States 22901
- Bardaev, S V
- Zabolotnyi, V M
- Mendeleev, A I
- Gurbanov, I M
- Publication Date: 1973-4-13
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Asphalt concrete; Asphalt mixtures; Bitumen; Bituminous mixtures; Concrete; Construction equipment; Mixing; Road construction; Roadbuilding machinery; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090759
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-11092-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM