INVESTIGATION OF THE DESIGN AND CONTROL OF ASPHALT PAVING MIXTURES. VOLUME III. APPENDIX D: TRAFFIC TESTS. APPENDIX E: FINAL LABORATORY CORRELATION TESTS
The appendix presents a description of the loading equipment, the tracking procedure, and the results of tests and observations made during and after the traffic tests on the asphalt stability test section. Analyses of the test results are also included.
- Previously announced as PB-093 232.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Publication Date: 1948-5
- Pagination: 507 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Asphalt mixtures; Bituminous coatings; Bituminous materials; Building materials; Construction; Loads; Mixtures; Pavements; Paving materials; Soil stabilization; Soils; Stability (Mechanics); Test procedures; Test sections; Tracking systems; Trafficability
- Uncontrolled Terms: Experimental design; Loading; Tracking
- Old TRIS Terms: Bituminous stabilization; Paving mixtures
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00090752
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AEWES-TM-3-254-VOL-3Tech Memo
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM