ELECTRONIC DOCKING SYSTEMS
The report reviews existing literature on electronic docking systems. Various systems are described and discussed. Results of interviews with pilots and ship operators, regarding their needs for docking systems, are summarized and a program initiated by NMRC-KP to develop a docking system is described.
National Maritime Research Center, Kings PointKings Point, NY United States 11024
- Carleton, H
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Closed circuit television; Docking; Doppler radar; Electronic equipment; Electronic navigation; Inertial navigation systems; Maneuvering; Radar; Sonar
- Old TRIS Terms: Docking radar; Docking techniques
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090747
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NMRC-KP-116A Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM