BIBLIOGRAPHY ON COLD REGIONS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, VOLUME XXVIII, PART 2
This is a companion issue to CRREL Report 12, Vol. XXVIII, Pt. 1. The latter contains the full bibliographic citations referred to in the author and subject indexes included in this issue. In the author index principal and joint personal and corporate authors are listed along with the title, date, pagination, and language of the document and the accession number. The subject index is composed of three basic elements: (1) terms taken from a controlled vocabulary based on the Thesaurus of Engineering and Scientific Terms (LEX-EJC), (2) free terms added as needed, (3) geographic names, generally entered under countries. The terms are listed in a single alphabetical arrangement, along with title (original, translated, abridged, expanded, or supplied), principal author, date, pagination, and language of pertinent documents, and their accession numbers.
- See also Part 1, AD/A-007 092.
Hanover, NH United States 03755-1290
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 349 p.
- TRT Terms: Avalanches; Bibliographies; Building materials; Cold weather; Freezing; Frigid regions; Frozen soils; Groundwater; Indexes (Information management); Indexing; Low temperature; Maintenance; Operations; Pavements; Permafrost; Polar regions; Reflection; Sea ice; Seismicity; Snow; Snow and ice control; Soil mechanics; Thermal conductivity
- Old TRIS Terms: Seismic reflection; Subject indexing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00090726
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRREL-12-28-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM