PORTABLE DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM (PODAS)
A portable motion measurement system was developed to measure and record roll angle, pitch angle, heave acceleration and impact acceleration on model or full scale naval craft. This report discusses the systems features and installation, operation and maintenance procedures.
Naval Ship Research and Development CenterCentral Instrumentation Department
Annapolis, MD USA 21402
- Pierce, R D
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 730 p.
- TRT Terms: Amplitude (Physics); Data collection; Gyroscopes; Instrumentation; Measuring instruments; Motion; Pitch (Acoustics); Portable equipment; Recording; Rolling; Seakeeping; Ship motion; Studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heaving
- Old TRIS Terms: Heave amplitude; Motion studies; Recording systems; Roll amplitude
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090709
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CID-29-5 Eval. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM