MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS - DETAILED REPORTS FROM OCTOBER 1 TO DECEMBER 31, 1974
The report contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the fourth quarter of 1974. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-238 468.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 837 p.
- TRT Terms: Assemblies (Equipment); Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Assembling; Motor vehicle defects
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090661
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 479
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM