URBAN RAIL SUPPORTING TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM FISCAL YEAR 1974. YEAR END SUMMARY
Major areas include program management, technical support and application engineering, facilities development, test and evaluation, and technology development. Specific technical discussion includes track measurement systems; UMTA facilities development at the DOT High Speed Ground Test Center, Pueblo, Colorado; rail car test and evaluation; instrumentation for data acquisition and processing; noise abatement technology; tunneling; and car crashworthiness studies.
- See also PB-238 602.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Madigan, R J
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Crashworthiness; Data collection; Development; Excavation and tunneling; Instrumentation; Noise control; Passenger cars; Personal rapid transit; Railroad cars; Railroad tracks; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Research; Ride quality; Safety engineering; Structural engineering; Transportation planning; Tunneling; Urban transportation; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design; Rapid transit railways; Transportation development
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090658
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-UMTA-75-7 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1982 12:00AM